Why retreat? A retreat will mean different things to different people. For some it is a quiet time to reflect on their life and choices. For others it is a spiritual journey to connect with something larger. For others, it is simply a chance to get away. Yoga retreats provide a time for you to leave your life behind to explore something new through daily yoga practice and meditation. Not only do you leave behind family and your daily obligations, but we arrive into a beautiful place dedicated to yoga and healing. We will be far from any city so take the time to enjoy it.
Beginning 2018, Liz will offer three retreat types per year- a more social / community building retreat, a summer adventure / travel retreat and a transformational retreat. Retreats will be offered Spring, Summer and Fall. Be sure to register early to reserve your space!
In order to get the most out of your retreat time, please note the following:
- Plan on not using your phone.
- Keep your computers at home and think about leaving your email behind for a few days. It will still be there when you return.
- Refrain from using alcohol or other substances that take you out of the present moment. Enjoy finding space for a healthy body, heart and mind.
- Give your life a break. You will be so grateful you did. Some of our moms do Skype every few days to see their children and we completely understand this.
- Allow time for self-care and rest.
Fall Yoga Retreat with Liz
October 16-19, 2020 @ Prama Institute in Marshall, NC
Join us for our annual gathering in the mountains! Details and theme coming soon.
Fall retreats are dedicated to a more introspective intention. Classes will be structured to help you tap into simply being- being still, being comfortable and content where you are; in order to see where it is you may wish to go and who you want to become. This will be a transformational retreat with times dedicated for yoga and meditation.
We begin Friday at 6pm and end at 1pm on Sunday.
This retreat will sell out and sells out every year. Be sure to sign up and pay in full to hold your space.
Rooms are dorm style with 3-4 people per room. If you have a roommate preference, please let me know. Space is limited to 20.
Cost: dorm rooms $350 / person; semi-private (2 beds) or private room $400 / person