Greenville Yoga provides a warm, community gathering place that allows you to slow down and take time for self-care. We host wonderful teachers who have a depth of knowledge and years of experience; creating a safe place of healing, open to all. We offer inspired, yet affordable, classes for all ages and abilities.
All bodies welcome.
- Classes for beginners and advanced; well-bodied and challenged.
- Our current schedule can be found here: Greenville Yoga Calendar
- No advanced sign up necessary. Students can come to any class in which they are interested.
- Our teachers encourage students to work within their own limits, making the safety of each student the highest priority.
- We offer a variety of styles of yoga that appeal to a wide range of student needs.
- We offer workshops, retreats, and trainings that allow you to deepen the understanding of yourself, your physical body and your yoga practice.
Yoga is more than exercise.
- Students will gain a well-rounded knowledge of hatha yoga and the benefits of a consistent yoga practice.
- We offer workshops, teacher trainings and an in-depth study to help students deepen their understanding of yoga as a way of life.
- Gift certificates available.
Our goal is to keep yoga affordable for everyone.
- Drop-In Rate for classes are $6 & $12
- Purchase following pass options:
- Inspired Path: $108 / month (auto drafted every 31 days)
- Karma Path: $54 / month (available for first responders, military & teachers or upon request)
- $60 pass- 12 $6 classes or 6 regular classes or combo of both
- $100 pass- 20 $6 classes or 10 regular classes or combo of both