COVID19 Update: We believe in being flexible in all ways around here. Below is one way we know to keep you all healthy and at ease.
Beginning Monday, March 16th we are live streaming all classes from our living room to yours! Our doors are closed to keep you healthy and strong. But rest assured, you can still practice with your favorite teacher at your favorite time and get your daily zen. (We had to modify our schedule slightly to accommodate teacher needs, but almost all of us will be streaming directly to you.)
We are live broadcasting our full schedule now! You are welcome to follow the instructions below to try it from home. We open classrooms 10-minutes before class start times:
- Sign in to your account on student access page (click classes, then student access from links above).
- On the calendar, once you have registered and paid for class you will see a “View Broadcast” link. You must be signed in, registered and paid to get the link.
- You can either download the Zoom Cloud Meeting app or cut and paste the link into your web browser. It may give you a weird ‘%20https’ before the web address, delete that bit and try again.
As a side note, we have found that using your computer works best, however, if you are using a mobile device click the link that says ‘launch web version’ on the sign in page. The TULA and GY App do not log you directly into the class.
Stay well and take good care of one another,
Liz and all of the teachers at Greenville Yoga
Greenville Yoga provides a warm, community gathering place that allows you to slow down and take time for self-care. We host wonderful teachers who have a depth of knowledge and years of experience; creating a safe place of healing, open to all. We offer inspired, yet affordable, classes for all ages and abilities. Greenville Yoga is also dedicated to serve locally through acts of charity and volunteerism.
All bodies welcome.
- Classes for beginners and advanced; well-bodied and challenged.
- Our current schedule can be found here: Greenville Yoga Calendar
- No advanced sign up necessary. Students can come to any class in which they are interested.
- Our teachers encourage students to work within their own limits, making the safety of each student the highest priority.
- We offer a variety of styles of yoga that appeal to a wide range of student needs.
- We offer workshops, retreats, and trainings that allow you to deepen the understanding of yourself, your physical body and your yoga practice.
Yoga is more than exercise.
- Students will gain a well-rounded knowledge of hatha yoga and the benefits of a consistent yoga practice.
- We offer workshops, teacher trainings and an in-depth study to help students deepen their understanding of yoga as a way of life.
- Gift certificates available.
Our goal is to keep yoga affordable for everyone.
- Drop-In Rate for classes are $6 & $12
- Purchase following pass options:
- Inspired Path: $108 / month (auto drafted every 31 days)
- Karma Path: $54 / month (available for first responders, military & teachers or upon request)
- $60 pass- 12 $6 classes or 6 regular classes or combo of both
- $100 pass- 20 $6 classes or 10 regular classes or combo of both