Greenville Yoga will provide a quiet and relaxing space with affordable yoga classes for men and women of all ages and fitness abilities to practice yoga. We will host instructors who have knowledge and training in various teaching styles and techniques, creating a safe environment, open to all students.
All bodies welcome.
- Classes for beginners and advanced; well-bodied and challenged.
- Our current schedule can be found here: Greenville Yoga Calendar
- No advanced sign up necessary. Students can come to any class in which they are interested.
- Our teachers encourage students to work within their own limits, making the safety of each student the highest priority.
- We offer a variety of styles of yoga that appeal to a wide range of student needs.
- We offer workshops, retreats, and trainings that allow you to deepen the understanding of yourself, your physical body and your yoga practice.
Yoga is more than exercise.
- Students will gain a well-rounded knowledge of hatha yoga and the benefits of a consistent yoga practice.
- We offer workshops, teacher trainings and an in-depth study to help students deepen their understanding of yoga as a way of life.
- Gift certificates available.
Our goal is to keep yoga affordable for everyone.
- Pricing beginning January 1, 2018:
- Drop-In Rate for classes are $6 & $12
- Purchase following pass options:
- $36 pass- 6 community classes or 3 regular classes or combo of both
- $60 pass- 12 community classes or 6 regular classes or combo of both
- Transformation Path: $108 / month (auto drafted every 31 days)
- Karma Path: available for first responders, military & teachers upon request
- Monthly Pass: $120 (cash or check)