Greenville Yoga provides a warm, community gathering place that allows you to slow down and take time for self-care. We host wonderful teachers who have a depth of knowledge and years of experience; creating a safe place of healing, open to all. We offer inspired, yet affordable, classes for all ages and abilities. Greenville Yoga is also dedicated to serve locally through acts of charity and volunteerism.
All bodies welcome.
- Classes for beginners and advanced; well-bodied and challenged.
- Our current schedule can be found here: Greenville Yoga Calendar
- No advanced sign up necessary. Students can come to any class in which they are interested.
- Our teachers encourage students to work within their own limits, making the safety of each student the highest priority.
- We offer a variety of styles of yoga that appeal to a wide range of student needs.
- We offer workshops, retreats, and trainings that allow you to deepen the understanding of yourself, your physical body and your yoga practice.
Yoga is more than exercise.
- Students will gain a well-rounded knowledge of hatha yoga and the benefits of a consistent yoga practice.
- We offer workshops, teacher trainings and an in-depth study to help students deepen their understanding of yoga as a way of life.
- Gift certificates available.
Our goal is to keep yoga affordable for everyone.
- Drop-In Rate for classes are $6 & $12
- Purchase following pass options:
- Inspired Path: $108 / month (auto drafted every 31 days)
- Karma Path: $54 / month (available for first responders, military & teachers or upon request)
- $60 pass- 12 $6 classes or 6 regular classes or combo of both
- $100 pass- 20 $6 classes or 10 regular classes or combo of both