Greenville Yoga provides a quiet and relaxing space with affordable yoga classes for men and women of all ages and fitness abilities to practice yoga. Our experienced teachers have knowledge and training in various teaching styles and techniques, creating a safe environment, open to all students.
Here is a snapshot of what’s happening. Please visit our workshops page for more details:
- Two classes Christmas Eve- 9:15-10:30am All Levels Power Yoga with Brian @ A.R., as well as 9:15-10:30am Yoga for EveryBODY with Kimmie @ N.M.Y.
- Closed Christmas Day
- One class New Year’s Eve- 9:15-10:30am All Levels with Brian @ A.R.
- One class New Year’s Day- Tapas, Yin & Intention with Liz. 2-4pm at North Main. Class size limited to 36. Please register in advance.
- Our schedules are being updated for the new year… Adding new classes at both locations including more beginners classes and advanced asana practices. We will post the new schedule soon!
Our goal is to keep yoga affordable for everyone.
- All classes – $10 each
- Students (K-12), teachers (K-12), retired military and “Community Classes” – $5 each
- Monthly Unlimited $100 and Couples Monthly Unlimited $160.
- We accept cash and checks only.
- We offer classes for a reduced cost if needed. No one will be turned away due to lack of funds.
All bodies welcome.
- Classes for beginners and advanced; well-bodied and challenged.
- No advanced sign up necessary. Students can come to any class in which they are interested.
- Our teachers encourage students to work within their own limits, making the safety of each student the highest priority.
- We offer a variety of styles of yoga that appeal to a wide range of student needs
Yoga is more than exercise.
- Students will gain a well-rounded knowledge of hatha yoga and the benefits of a consistent yoga practice.
- We offer workshops, teacher trainings and an in-depth study to help students deepen their understanding of yoga as a way of life.
- Weekly “Karma Yoga” classes allow students to practice yoga while giving to the Greenville community. All donations are given to local charities.
- Gift certificates available upon request or Click here to design your gift certificate, email to a friend, or print immediately.
For further questions, you can reach Liz via email firstname.lastname@example.org or Brian via phone 864.241.0870.
Please direct all mail to our North Main location– Greenville Yoga, 10 W. Stone Ave, Greenville, SC 29609