Greenville Yoga provides a quiet and relaxing space with affordable yoga classes for men and women of all ages and fitness abilities to practice yoga. Our experienced teachers have knowledge and training in various teaching styles and techniques, creating a safe environment, open to all students.
Here is a snapshot of what’s happening. Please visit our workshops page for more details:
- There will be no 5:30pm class on Friday, April 25th at North Main due to a special conference for South Carolina Society for Clinical Social Workers.
- There will be no 2pm class on Sunday, April 27th at AR due to Max Strom’s workshop.
- Max Strom will be in Greenville April 26 & 27. He is leading a conference at the Hyatt on Saturday for SCSCSW and leading two workshops at AR on Sunday. Pre-registration for both events is highly recommended.
Our goal is to keep yoga affordable for everyone.
- All classes – $10 each
- Students (K-12), teachers (K-12), retired military and “Community Classes” – $5 each
- Monthly Unlimited $100 and Couples Monthly Unlimited $160.
- We accept cash and checks only.
- We offer classes for a reduced cost if needed. No one will be turned away due to lack of funds.
All bodies welcome.
- Classes for beginners and advanced; well-bodied and challenged.
- No advanced sign up necessary. Students can come to any class in which they are interested.
- Our teachers encourage students to work within their own limits, making the safety of each student the highest priority.
- We offer a variety of styles of yoga that appeal to a wide range of student needs
Yoga is more than exercise.
- Students will gain a well-rounded knowledge of hatha yoga and the benefits of a consistent yoga practice.
- We offer workshops, teacher trainings and an in-depth study to help students deepen their understanding of yoga as a way of life.
- Weekly “Karma Yoga” classes allow students to practice yoga while giving to the Greenville community. All donations are given to local charities.
- Gift certificates available upon request or Click here to design your gift certificate, email to a friend, or print immediately.
For further questions, you can reach Liz via email email@example.com or Brian via phone 864.241.0870.
Please direct all mail to our North Main location– Greenville Yoga, 10 W. Stone Ave, Greenville, SC 29609