Our goal is to keep yoga affordable for everyone.
- All classes – $10 each
- Students (K-12), teachers (K-12), retired military and “Community Classes” – $5 each
- Monthly Unlimited $100 and Couples Monthly Unlimited $160.
- We accept cash and checks only.
- We offer classes for a reduced cost if needed. No one will be turned away due to lack of funds.
All bodies welcome.
- Classes for beginners and advanced; well-bodied and challenged.
- No advanced sign up necessary. Students can come to any class in which they are interested.
- Our teachers encourage students to work within their own limits, making the safety of each student the highest priority.
- We offer a variety of styles of yoga that appeal to a wide range of student needs
Yoga is more than exercise.
- Students will gain a well-rounded knowledge of hatha yoga and the benefits of a consistent yoga practice.
- We offer workshops, teacher trainings and an in-depth study to help students deepen their understanding of yoga as a way of life.
- Gift certificates available upon request or click here to design your gift certificate, email to a friend, or print immediately.